Sunday, September 26, 2010

CB6000

The CB6000 arrives in a shinny pouch from Mr. S Leather. From my experience, the CB6000 is much comfortable than the CB3000 because the manufacturer changed the ring from a hinged ring to a solid ring. Since I have experience with CB3000 before, it was easy for me to figure it out which spacer and ring to put on. I managed to stay locked in it for quite some time before I discovered that CB6000 is also one of the ‘toy’ not some serious chastity. I used the 3rd largest ring all the times with the shortest spacer. Several months after using the CB6000, in one horny night, I played with the CB6000 and suddenly I just cum while still in CB6000. That a big disappointment. I only put the CB one when I feels like it and never been locked more than few days cause I know is not secure anymore. Then I decided to see if I can pull-out like I managed with the CB3000. And tell you what, CB6000 is just like CB3000. With a little lube I can pull my cock out from the cage although is the 2nd ring with the smallest spacer. I can even put my cock back into the cage afterwards.
A picture of me using the Cb6000

No comments:

Post a Comment