Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chastity journey

My fantasy for chastity began when I’m 20 years old. Ever since then, I dreamt of being locked in chastity and have someone to hold the key to my chastity. My first chastity which I bought in 2006 was a CB3000. As I’m relatively new to chastity, although I have been researching it over the Internet, I was still a novice. As I mentioned earlier I bought a CB3000 from an online shop in the States. Few days later a package arrives with a brand new CB3000 in it. I got excited and I began to try putting on the CB. I experiment with a different spacer and rings till I find a match. After several hours, I finally find a match that suits me. Tried the first night in CB3000 and it was a strange experience having my cock locked up for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment