Sunday, September 26, 2010

My-steel cont

My-steel is like a path towards a full belt for me and also an experimental one. Before ordering the CB, I think I somehow took the measurements wrongly on the hip size and the length between front to the rear center of the CB. As a result of that, the CB is not a snug fit but it did do its job of keeping me safely locked up until one day when I decided to try something to it which is pulling out. AS mentioned before, since the hip band is not tight enough due to the possibility that I lost some weight or took the wrong measurements, I managed to pull my cock out from the steel tube. After pulling out, of course I cannot put my cock back in afterwards, it fails it purpose from then on.
And by the way the anus hole measurements is also not quite right. When I have to do big business, it will stain the anus hole and its surrounding which makes cleaning after the business is hard unless i shower right after that.
Locked in My-Steel as of 18/08/2009. One year before I order the neosteel

No comments:

Post a Comment