Saturday, October 9, 2010

Neosteel

After 3 months of waiting the belt finally arrived but with a little problem. The hipband appears too small for my current hip and it causes terrible pain and pressure on my hip as i tried to wear the chastity. I then asked the manufacturer on recommended solution. After a few bending, the hip band is still far too small to accommodate my hip without any discomfort. Neosteel asked me to send the hip-band back to him so he can make some alterations to the hipband.

So right now I've sent the hipband to Neosteel and hopefully he will send a new hipband back to me by early November. So another month of waiting.

Conclusions is that DO NOT TAKE MEASUREMENTS WRONGLY FOR CUSTOM MADE CHASTITY ELSE IS A PAIN to wait for it again.

2 comments:

  1. You should cum visit us at lockedndenied.com if you haven't already. You can export this blog and bring it over to lockedndenied.com fairly easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I upgrade to a full steel belt (some way in the future) Neosteel is one of the ones I'm considering (Currently my 2 favourites are Neosteel and Tollyboy)

    I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how the Neosteel belt is working out and if you have any advice or anything you'd get different.

    ReplyDelete