Sunday, September 26, 2010

My-steel cont

With the silicone liner, I also have one problem while wearing the CB. I always have some sort of skin irritation problem and I developed rashes while wearing the CB. The rash is not bad when I wear the CB in cold climate country like Australia but it poses a major problem to me when I decided to wear the CB back to Malaysia and then to Indonesia for a holiday. Back in hot and humid country I sweat a lot the rashes got worse and I have to take the CB off and have to go to the doctor and get some medication. I have this CB for nearly a year and decided to sell it off in mid December 2009. Then I remain unlocked for nearly a year thinking whether I want to be locked in chastity or not. I took a year slowly decide and search for an ultimate CB which I can be locked long-term in it.
Sadly I lost most of the My-steel shots I took during my time in it. Those few pictures I had is my only memory of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment