Monday, September 27, 2010

Neosteel

After all those chastity research, Neosteel seems to be the best options and I decided to go ahead and ordered the neosteel. After several chat with Dr Mende Reinholds, the owner of Neosteel, he been very helpful. I ordered the new Masterpiece series from neosteel and is called the Masterpiece Neosteel Male Hip chastity belt. The masterpiece series do not have any lining which makes it suitable for long term wear without having to worry about lining wearing off or skin rashes/irritation or anything later in the future.
The neosteel is a system module which comes in several parts. It have a hipband and the crotch shield. One thing good about system module is that, it can be combine with other neosteel system series such as sports version, the arch and so on.
I ordered, comes with a hipband, a crotch shield, a climate penis tube, electro anal dildo, TENS unit, seal bolt.
After I put in the order, Neosteel asked me to take measurements using the measuring kit I order earlier. I took the measurements again and again ensuring it correct. I then confirm measurements with Neosteel and made the payment.
Neosteel replied back and said the delivery will takes 6-8 weeks after payment confirmation and receipts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment